Through Steps 2 Success, Roe Valley Community Education Forum will:
- Develop your skills to assist you to overcome barriers to get into work e.g.carry out a work
- experience placement, training courses and essential skills courses in reading, writing,
- maths and computers.
- Provide practical advice on looking for work, writing CVs, filling in application forms and practicing interviews.
- Provide you with access to computers, the internet and facilities to help search for work through our Job Search classes.
- Signpost you to support with personal issues e.g. debt advice, managing a health condition or counselling support
- Help with meeting additional costs, where appropriate, during your job search
For further details about the Steps to Success programme please call Roe Valley Community Education Forum on 777 69469 or email here.