RVCEF will close from 1pm Christmas Eve and reopen Monday 5th January 2015
Monday, 22 December 2014
Thursday, 27 November 2014
Steps to Work ended in Northern Ireland in May 2014, and from October 2014 Roe Valley Community Education Forum has joined forces with EOS NI, in the delivery of the Department for Employment and Learning's NEW Steps 2 Success employability programme.
Steps 2 Success is very different to previous initiatives delivered by RVCEF. The thrust of the new programme is EMPLOYMENT. Our focus will essentially be MATCHMAKING clients' (the unemployed participating in Steps 2 Success) skills, qualifications and experience - to JOBS!
While there are now very limited placement and training opportunities, as a subcontractor for the Steps 2 Success programme, we will have direct access to a large pool of unemployed people in Limavady Borough, who are actively looking for work.
FREE Recruitment Services for Businesses
So whether it's an office administrator, care worker or site labourer that you're looking to employ, you can count on Roe Valley Community Education Forum to find the right person for your business. Our dedicated Employment Consultants will thoroughly screen and only send to you, candidates who have the skills, qualities and experience suited to your vacancies. All this, and it's FREE.
For further details about RVCEF's FREE Recruitment Services, call our Employment Consultants on 777 69469 or email here.
Wednesday, 19 November 2014
Business Employment Consultant
£16,000 - £20,000 (DOE) with OTE to £25,000
We are currently looking to recruit a Business Employment Consultant to join our team. This is a hands-on role where you will be taking the lead in promoting our services to businesses across our contract area.
Key aspects of the role will include:
· Develop and grow business to achieve contract targets
· Build working relationships with new and existing businesses with the business community in our contract area
· Pro-actively develop a business client base ensuring opportunities are maximised
· Use a variety of marketing communication techniques, to promote our services to the business community, across the our contract area
· The role will initially focus on the development of additional business pools, working with businesses on an individual basis, to ensure that their business needs are understood
· Be tenacious, articulate and self-motivated to make the role your own
Experience and background:
· Achieved a Business or Marketing related degree OR at least 3 years ‘proven’ relevant experience achieving sales targets
· Able to demonstrate a proven track record in a B2B sales and marketing role
· Proven experience negotiating successfully in your current role
· Can inspire, encourage creative thinking and support the team to achieve targets
· Have strong verbal and written communication skills. Be comfortable and confident in moving past ‘gatekeepers’ and speaking with decision makers
· Passionate in creating, nurturing and managing positive relationships with the business community and our ‘programme clients’
· Have experience in developing and delivering bespoke digital marketing communications campaigns
· Have a keen interest and understanding of this sector
· Able to work consistently, without close direction
· Able to multitask and deliver in a working environment
· You need to bring a charismatic, can-do attitude - someone who can bring solutions and contribute ideas
· Highly motivated, driven and a passion for business development
Job location: Limavady
Hours: 37.5 hrs
Work Days: Monday - Friday
Closing date: Friday 5th December 2014
Please forward your CV with covering letter, quoting JOBBLOG here
Tuesday, 18 November 2014
Through Steps 2 Success, Roe Valley Community Education Forum will:
- Develop your skills to assist you to overcome barriers to get into work e.g.carry out a work
- experience placement, training courses and essential skills courses in reading, writing,
- maths and computers.
- Provide practical advice on looking for work, writing CVs, filling in application forms and practicing interviews.
- Provide you with access to computers, the internet and facilities to help search for work through our Job Search classes.
- Signpost you to support with personal issues e.g. debt advice, managing a health condition or counselling support
- Help with meeting additional costs, where appropriate, during your job search
For further details about the Steps to Success programme please call Roe Valley Community Education Forum on 777 69469 or email here.
Tuesday, 2 September 2014
Got a degree, but don't have the relevant work experience to land the perfect job? Unemployed and aged 18 - 24 yrs?
Why not take a journey with Roe Valley Community Education Forum through the Youth Employment Scheme, and you could turn a 6 month work placement into an amazing career opportunity! Plus gain an NVQ Level 3 certificate in Leadership and Management - at no cost to you!
For more information and eligibility criteria, telephone Roe Valley Community Education Forum on 777 69469 or call into our offices on Roemill Road, Limavady.
Monday, 1 September 2014
Telephone Roe Valley Community Education Forum on 777 69469 or
call into our offices on Roemill Rd, Limavady to find out more about the Youth Employment Scheme in the Roe Valley.
Are you unemployed and aged 18 - 24yrs?
Get ready for a BRIGHT future with the
'Youth Employment Scheme'
Take a journey with Roe Valley Community Education Forum through the Department for employment and learning's Youth Employment Scheme, and you could turn an 8 week or 6 month work placement into an amazing career opportunity! Plus, gain an NVQ Level 2 qualification at NO COST to you!
For more information and eligibility criteria, speak to your Personal Advisor at Limavady's Jobs and Benefits Office or contact Alex at Roe Valley Community Education Forum on 777 69469.